Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] re: [egov-websrv] The Validation of ebXML Presentation

John,

Any news on this?   I'd like to get this out next week if we can,
after the holiday here.

Cheers, DW.

Message text written by INTERNET:john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk

Our agreement was that we must await the next version from Graham, and
then seek his and David's agreement to sharing it with a wider audience.
If they have any reservations then we must await clearance from the SC and
if necessary the TC.
John

<