Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Revised ebMS WP attached.

Message text written by Alan Kotok

Just a little reminder that this group is a joint OASIS/CEFACT endeavor,
and we would like to have the announcement for the DISA Daily Wire at the
same time as XML.Org.
<<<

Alan,

That's why we have you on the team!

I know we have to get things to Dee by the end of the week so they
can get into the next XML.news boradsheet.   I'm sure Dee can
coordinate with you on timings, et al.

Cheers, DW.