Subject: RE: ebXML Showcase wrap-up press release

Alan,
I appreciate the work you put into this. OASIS and UN/CEFACT are working
now on a press announcement timed with Patrick's upcoming trip to Seoul
and Tokyo. It will have an ebXML roundup, momentum-is-building focus and
will mention highlights from the Showcase as well as UN/CEFACT plenary
approval and endorsements by other .orgs. I will use much of what you've
drafted in that release.

In the meantime, what you've written can be distributed to the ebXML
lists as an update--just not in the form of an official press release.

Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Kotok [mailto:akotok@disa.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 3:29 PM
To: Carol Geyer
Cc: David RR Webber - XML ebusiness
Subject: ebXML Showcase wrap-up press release

Carol:

It looks like you've been busy since returning from London (so what else
is
new, right?).  I took the liberty of drafting a wrap-up release from the
event (attached), stressing the interoperability demo, but also
mentioning
the speakers that had something substantive to say.  Do you want to
apply
your magic to the text?

We should then send it around to at least the JMT and the two gentlemen
quoted in the text. Many thanks.

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/