Subject: RE: ebXML Showcase wrap-up press release

Carol, et al.

Fine ... just didn't want to lose the momentum from London.  FYI: here is
feedback on the draft from JMT members ....

-- Alan, could we do this and specialize a bit to give some value-added
quotes in a sideline to the technology and solutions that participated?
Might generate some interest in them continuing to the next phase for eBES.

-- The only angst I have here is:
Industrial-strength ebXML applications demonstrated live at London
conference
can we change this to:
Major industry ebXML applications demonstrated live at London conference
or just
Major ebXML applications demonstrated live at London conference

-- would suggest you take your little adage too: Reality beats they hype.

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/
Data Interchange Standards Association