Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] WP - Messaging Options - Release Copy.

Carol,

I can if you let me know the time / dial-in details !  ; -)

I'll forward them a FYI copy too.

Cheers, DW
Message text written by INTERNET:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org

I just want to be sure that whatever the JMT publishes is blessed by the
JCC. David, do you plan to submit the final doc to the JCC before it's
posted? Do you (or another JMT co-chair) plan to dial in to the JCC
conference call on Tuesday?
Carol
<