Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] 6/5/2003: Four Case Studies

Carol,
I had thought I sent the finished .zip of the case studies but can't find them so I am sending them (albeit maybe again).

Each has copyright material (logo and/or notice) included in the studies, where applicable.  They are:
I have another reference implementation that is actually under development and will provide that one soon.  I've put out other inquiries and hope to have more soon.

Again, sorry for any delay.  I could have sworn I sent this already with one outstanding item on the last reference and copyright.  Oh, well, old age.

Thanks.
Monica

ebXMLJMTCaseStudies_mm1_052903.zip