Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] 6/5/2003: Four Case Studies

Yader, Mark (GXS) wrote:
Monica & Team:

The Product Manager for BPM at GXS has put the following statement in an e-mail to our folks in HKG: "The BPSS aspect of ebXML has not even been fully approved by ebXML.org yet" and he has used this as an argument against ebXML support.

Is this the case ? How mature is BPSS (compared to other BP specs?).

Regards.......Mark
mm1: The UN/CEFACT plenary approved BPSS v.1.01 as a recommendation in May 2003.  BPSS v.1.05 candidate is undergoing changes for a 1.1 release. I am not certain about the product manager's reference to 'fully approved by ebxml.org yet'.  If he has questions, ask him to call me.