Subject: re: www.MessageStandards.com has been launched.

Mark,

Thanks for the note.  I cannot believe you have ommitted ebXML
under your non-industry specific category.  The whole point
of ebXML is that it is a global interoperability standard across
industry.

This should be an entry both standalone - as ebXML.org  and
also under OASIS.

The ebXML messaging standards are the only XML messaging
currrently that have not only been implemented by major
vendors, but also undergone a rigorous 6 month interoperability
testing between those implementations.

You should also have a "Resources" section - and in that point to
papers such as our comparitive White Paper on assessing
e-business messaging solutions:

 http://ebxml.org/ebxml_jmt/index.htm#documents

Thanks,

David Webber,

CEFACT/OASIS JMT.
Message text written by INTERNET:MarkALieberman@aol.com

David Webber:

www.MessageStandards.com has been launched.

The first site to bring together vendors, standards organizations, experts
and users of message standards is now ready to be launched.
<