Subject: REF: www.MessageStandards.com has been launched.

Folks,

I'm underwhelmed here by Marks site.  However, all
PR is good PR!   However - I would not propose
at this time that we link to his site from ours,
particularly as it seems focused on getting
vendor advertizing.

Seems like he's got a lot of work to do to
improve the quality IMHO.

Anyway - best to make sure our entries pass muster,
and leave it there for now.

Thanks, DW.