Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] FWD: New Approach to Customer/Supplier Collaboration

David, et al.

The closest thing to an industry association of e-marketplaces that I have
seen is Open Network for Commerce Exchange or ONCE
(http://www.connect-once.com/ ).  But before we start propagating the faith
to this group, we need to get ebXML better prepared to serve its
needs.  BPSS, CPPs, and CPAs apparently need a little more work. Perhaps a
strategy would be to engage the participation of ONCE in the technical
committees while they hammer out the details.

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/
Data Interchange Standards Association