Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: ebXML JMT and eBSC]]

There's been a conversation between myself and Alan, and myself and Mark
Palmer, NIST about the recently formed eBusiness Standards Convergence
group.  Alan wished to try to improve the work and output of this new
group that has participants from many industries and areas.

Would the JMT be interested in participating in this forum?

Thanks.