Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Be careful who you have lunch with!

David:

 From the conversations (e-mail exchanges, really) I had with Lauren,
IDEAlliance wants more of the Auto-Tech type demos, although given that
these exercises don't grow on trees, they may need to settle for the
smaller examples as well.  However, the demos will need multiple
participants.  I believe they want more than single system demos of solutions.

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/
Data Interchange Standards Association