Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Be careful who you have lunch with!

David:

Sorry about the confusion.  IDEAlliance is setting up a theatre adjacent to
the Expo for interop demos of any kind.  If we want to have an ebXML demo
there, we will need to alert potential demonstrators so they can get
working .... your original idea of a message to the ebXML-dev list, for
example.

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/