Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Be careful who you have lunch with!

Alan,

OK - lets get going on this then please!

We need to give Lauren a definate 'YES' so we
book our space, and decide what we post to
ebXML-dev / and our own website.

Simple couple of paragraphs on what we expect,
who to contact et al, times and dates.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Alan Kotok

David:

Sorry about the confusion.  IDEAlliance is setting up a theatre adjacent to

the Expo for interop demos of any kind.  If we want to have an ebXML demo
there, we will need to alert potential demonstrators so they can get
working .... your original idea of a message to the ebXML-dev list, for
example.

Alan Kotok<