Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Re: KOREA: IDEAlliance announces speaking opportunitiesfor XML Asia and XML and Publishing events

How about Chaemee Kim of Global e-Trade Solution?
She was supposed to give a talk on KTNET's effort
on Korea-Japan e-Trade framework based on ebXML
in XML Europe ebXML Showcase but could not make it
due to a personal reason.  Her email address is
cmkim@ktnet.com.

-Sang

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:
> Hmmmm.
>
> I think someone local talking about their local application would
> be my preference ; -)
>
> Not that you don't cut a dashing figure - but I think this is 2003,
> post-Iraq, so we need some local flag wavers.... ; -)
>
> Cheers, DW.
> Message text written by Duane Nickull
>
> I may be able to do it.
>
> My Korean is a little rusty but most Koreans speak great english.
>
> Ohyunghasaeo
>
> Duane
> <

Sang Shin                       sang.shin@sun.com
Strategic Market Development    (781) 442-0531(Work)
Sun Microsystems, Inc.          (781) 993-1136(Fax)

http://www.javapassion.com/SangSchedule.html#Bio
http://www.javapassion.com/SangSchedule.html
(Life is worth living... with Passion!)