Subject: Re: KOREA: IDEAlliance announces speaking opportunities for XML Asia and XML and Publishing events

Hmmmm.

I think someone local talking about their local application would
be my preference ; -)

Not that you don't cut a dashing figure - but I think this is 2003,
post-Iraq, so we need some local flag wavers.... ; -)

Cheers, DW.
Message text written by Duane Nickull

I may be able to do it.

My Korean is a little rusty but most Koreans speak great english.

Ohyunghasaeo

Duane
<