Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] FW: [Fwd: JavaOne and Amberpoint talk w/ Fred Carter]

Carol,

Looking at this - they have some kinda WSDL messaging solution.

So if each participant provides a WSDL definition of their interface,
they can then "ping" those accordingly.

I've CC'd Farrukh here - to get some technical input.  Seems to me
that we could provide some limited messaging functions around
SOAP like this - but I'm not sure what overall "value" you would
be demonstrating.

It might be better to show that someone could create a CPPA in
a Registry - secretly - then have another participant search,
find - download - and then start communicating with them.

Would be the same kind of thing, maybe!

50% of me says we just pass on this "offer" - but I hate to
turn willing parties away!

DW.
Message text written by "Yader, Mark (GXS)"

Can anyone define what a "management/visibility demo" is ? One idea - wrap
"Supply Chain Visibility/Event Management" around the basic WSID demo ?

Mark