Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Re: [offline] RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] [Fwd: [CEFACT-LWG:261] ebXML legal issues]

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:

>Mark,
>
>I was thinking of something more cool, liquid and refreshing!
>
>I'm reminded of people trashing Galileo for saying the world
>is round, when obviously it is flat, and then claiming
>they had no knowledge that the Inquistion used their
>articles to burn people at the stake.
>
>I don't mind people having counter views - but I do
>get upset when they are just hearsay and not supported
>by the facts.

mm1: I reiterate my question - was this brought to the attention of the
JCC before the article was written; was the concern aired there first;
and if not on first two counts, I would respectfully ask JCC to answer
the mail - particularly CEFACT who has just voted to recommend the ebXML
standards.
Thanks.