Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] [Fwd: [CEFACT-LWG:261] ebXML legal issues]

Team,

OK - I'm prepared to bury this at this point and
move on.

Damage control team can return to base.

Let's get back to figuring out positive steps
we can be taking - and re-focus on upcoming
events and needs.

Next task I'm seeing is to respond back to
IA on the agenda for the XML2003 demo's.

My guess is this will take us a week or so
here to get a strawman together - then we
can do a conference call to finalize.

Anyone have other topics to discuss to get
me into a better mood?   Positioning is
always a favourite of mine.  In lieu of
manuevering around UDDI -and the InfoWeek
"RosettaNet is WS*" pronouncement - I'm hoping
that we can do a better job of showing
how ebXML is the right way to do this in terms
of bringing the realworld into synch with
WS* - and all those billions of transactions.

Hence the ebXML Forum piece...

Thanks, DW.