Subject: Google Indexing of our listserver

BTW - just an FYI - Google is indexing our JMT messages.

http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-mktg-sc/200306/maillist.html

is publically visible.

I guess we'll now have to put on record a public disclaimer
with Jamie for anything anyone ever posted at anytime for
any reason whatsoever.

I think that should just about cover it!

As this say on TV - "I did not know that!"

DW.