Subject: [Fwd: A new web site for eBES]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	A new web site for eBES
Date: 	Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:29:06 +0200
From: 	Dechamps Alain <alain.dechamps@CENORM.BE>
To: 	PILOT-PROJECT-1@LISTSERV.CENORM.BE

Dear All,

A few days ago CEN switched over a brand new web site. As consequence the eBES link has changed and is now:

http://www.cenorm.be/sh/ebes

 The link for CEN/ISSS is still working (http://www.cenorm.be/isss <http://www.cenorm.be/sh/ebes> )

Please have a look at the site and I would be happy to receive your comments.

I apologize for the duplication of message for some of you.

Best regards

Alain Dechamps

Workshop Manager

CEN/ISSS

CEN - European Committee for Standardization

Rue de Stassart, 36 B-1050 Brussels BELGIUM

Tel.: +32 2 550 08 67

Fax: +32 2 550 08 19

E-mail: alain.dechamps@cenorm.be

Web: www.cenorm.be/ISSS