Subject: Real Best Practices from Real XML Projects by the Sand Hill Group

Just an FYI here.

BTW - I know Monica posted our newest Adoption document -
where do we stand on that?

Can we just move to update the current document on the
website with the new one - and then have Dee announce
it in the XML.news?

Thanks, DW

Message text written by "webservicesbuyerguide"

Do you want real advice from real XML Web Services case studies?

Get the "Real Best Practices from Real XML Projects" report from the
prestigious Sand Hill Group

http://www.westbridgetech.com/registerL.jsp?c=173

Based on over 60 case studies and hundreds of interviews from Global 2000
companies using XML Web Services technologies to solve their business
problems. This reprinted analyst report from the Sand Hill Group includes:

· A summary of best practices from 60 case studies and XML projects
· The top 10 Web Services projects
· How to take action now: tips and traps
· Solutions to solve today's XML Web Services needs

Take advantage of this valuable offer and download your free report today.
http://www.westbridgetech.com/registerL.jsp?c=173

Sincerely,

Westbridge Technology
Connect, Secure, & Manage Web Services

Web: http://www.westbridgetech.com
Email: info@westbridgetech.com
Tel: (650) 210-0700

Westbridge Technology is a leading provider of XML communication
infrastructure for securing and managing XML Web Services. With the most
comprehensive and scalable XML solution on the market, Westbridge is the
choice for Fortune 1000 and government institutions.

<