Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] [ebXML JMT] 11/23/2003: Adoption Report AlmostDone! NEED REVIEWS!

Great! Is it possible we make it HTML document this time?  Thanks.

-Sang

Monica J. Martin wrote:

> I'm almost done with the adoption report except for updates pending on
> the tables for Reg/Rep at the back of the report. I plan to integrate
> any updates into the document itself and delete the charts (as we
> featured Reg/Rep the last time, this time it will be ebMS). I've
> integrated many comments and converted the document to PDF including
> comments that people can click on to see.
>
> I'd like to get finished by Wednesday, so any comments would be
> appreciated. Thanks.

                       Sang Shin, sang.shin@sun.com
              http://www.javapassion.com/SangSchedule.html#Bio
                http://www.javapassion.com/SangSchedule.html
                   (Life is worth living... with Passion!)
             Sun Tech Days             |     SunNetwork 2003 Europe
     Worldwide Developer Conference    |    Conference and Pavilion
     "Push Your Development Further!"  |     "Why not get connected?"

          London, England              |   Berlin, Germany
          Feb. 17th &18th, 2004        |   December 3rd and 4th, 2003

For registration, go to               | For more information:
sun.com/developers/techdays           | www.sun.com/emeasunnetwork/