Subject: [ebXML JMT] 11/23/2003: Adoption Report Almost Done! NEED REVIEWS!

I'm almost done with the adoption report except for updates pending on
the tables for Reg/Rep at the back of the report. I plan to integrate
any updates into the document itself and delete the charts (as we
featured Reg/Rep the last time, this time it will be ebMS). I've
integrated many comments and converted the document to PDF including
comments that people can click on to see.

I'd like to get finished by Wednesday, so any comments would be
appreciated. Thanks.

ebXML Adoption Update_FinalDraft-112303.pdf