ebxml-mktg message

Subject: [ebxml-mktg] Revised ebXML Marketing Plan: Call to Action

The ebXML Joint Marketing Team (JMT) Steering Committee invites you to
review the attached revised marketing awareness plan, which provides
details on how we can advance our goal to promote, communicate and
champion ebXML solutions for mission-critical Web services.

The work of the JMT will be carried out by four subcommittees, which
include:

ebXML Industry Outreach Subcommittee
ebXML Website and Communications Subcommittee
ebXML Conferences and Seminars Subcommittee
ebXML Media Relations Subcommittee

Members of OASIS and/or UN/CEFACT are strongly encouraged join one or
more ebXML JMT subcommittees by subscribing to the appropriate mail list
using the form on http://lists.ebxml.org/ob/adm.pl. Most work will be
accomplished via email and teleconferences--no travel is
required--however, all subcommittee members will be expected to take on
action items. Specific questions on subcommittees should be directed to
the individual chairs listed in the attached plan. If you are unsure if
your company is a member of OASIS or if you would like information on
joining, contact scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org.

The JMT is also creating an ebXML User Council. All ebXML
users--regardless of whether or not they are members of OASIS or
UN/CEFACT--are encouraged to join the User Council in order to develop a
user-led support community for ebXML implementers. We are currently
seeking a representative from an ebXML user organization to chair the
Council.

Non-members of OASIS or UN/CEFACT may continue to monitor and provide
input to the ebXML marketing activities through this mail list
(ebxml-mktg@lists.ebxml.org). This list is open to the public, and all
are welcome to join.

Promoting the global adoption of ebXML is a community-driven effort. We
rely on your support and appreciate all your contributions.

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
http://www.oasis-open.org