ebxml-mktg message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg] ebXML Speaker's Bureau initiative

Ron,

Obviously we want to maximize the opportunities for people
to present.  And you don;t always have the most experienced
speakers available - in fact our strategy should be to
encourage as many newer speakers as possible IMHO.

And the event managers themselves can make the final
judgement on suitability and qualifications - we don;t need
to be in that business.

Hopefully this will be mostly moot very soon anyway - becuase
my most preferred speakers are those from end user
organizations talking about their fielded experiences,
use case, and lessons learned.

Point in case - the GM work we're just getting materials
ready on right now.

Thanks, DW.

Co-chair, ebXML Awareness TC.