ebxml-mktg message

Subject: [ANNOUNCE] ebXML tutorial at XML 2003

TO: ebXML Marketing Committee

On Sunday 7 December, David Webber and I will hold a half-day tutorial, ebXML / Web Services for Business Applications, at the XML 2003 conference in Philadelphia.  The tutorial, that runs from 9:00 am to 12: 30 pm, provides participants with a detailed description of the ebXML mission and purpose, features of the ebXML architecture and aspects of the architecture, and compare ebXML with other leading business frameworks using XML.  The curriculum includes case studies and class exercises applying the ebXML architecture to a supply-chain business scenarios.

For more details about the tutorial, see http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2003/sundayam.asp#3 .  For registration information, see http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2003/registration.asp .

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, ebXML Forum, http://www.ebxmlforum.org/
Editor, PublicDiplomacy.Org, http://www.publicdiplomacy.org/

p.s. We send similar messages to multiple lists. If you receive duplicates, please accept our apologies.