ebxml-mktg message

Subject: OASIS Seeks Translators for ebXML

To facilitate global adoption, OASIS welcomes efforts to provide ebXML
and other OASIS Standards in as many languages as possible. As a
non-profit organization, we rely on the support of members and other
parties to provide or fund unofficial translations that enable
communities around the world to understand and implement ebXML.

If you are aware of a translation of an ebXML OASIS Standard, please
notify us so that we can better promote it.

If you are interested in volunteering to translate or fund a translation
of an ebXML OASIS Standard, please review the guidelines published at
http://www.oasis-open.org/about/translation_policy.php.

Translators need not be members of OASIS and may work alone or together
with others in the XML community.

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS