Subject: POC notes

Notes from POC conference call on 7/20
=============================

participants: WebMethods, Vitria, Viquity, Fujitsu, Sun, OAG

1) There was agreement to keep a technical focus in the SJ meeting
2) There was agreement that we will not ignore the marketing dimension of
the activity once we have made sufficient and tangible progress
3) Given that the packaging specs and Header specs have not been fully
reviewed there was concern about the limited time left prior to the SJ meeting
4) There was agreement wrt exploring a Hub & Spoke topology, using
RosettaNet PIP 3A4 - Prasad will make a proposal for review by 7/25
5) We agreed to have two conf. calls a week up to the SJ meeting - Nick to
send out conf call details
6)  The Wednesday tech support calls with TP&R has been cancelled - instead
we will spend the last 15/20 minutes of the poc meetings dealing  with TP&R
issues - Chris Ferris has agreed to this & Dick Brooks is potentially
accessible via Cell Phone - I think we need to give the TP&R folks a
heads-up on issues ahead of time
7) Next meeting 9 a.m. Pacific time on 7/25