Subject: Next revision of the Proposal

Here is the latest revision with changes made from comments that I have
received.  I have still not gotten a chance to actually complete the
template TPA that Chris sent out.  The TPA included in the doc is identical
to Chris's template.  I will work on getting it done over the weekend.  Some
things that I can see need to be done are: (1) Participant information needs
to be completed; (2) Delivery channels and their components need more
descriptive ids; (3) Transport information needs to be completed; (4) two
more services need to be added to accomodate the business level acks defined
in the scenario.  Might be some other stuff - we'll see.  Thanks to Chris
for taking the time to create the template.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend and is ready to drive through the final
details next week,
marc

p.s. - Changes have been turned on in the Word doc but are not displayed.
You can turn them on if you want to quickly spot what has changed from the
last time.

Marc Breissinger                                   voice (W): 703-460-2504
Director, Product Strategy - webMethods, Inc.      voice (C): 703-989-7689
Email:  marcb@webmethods.com                               We're hiring!!!
Email2: breissim@earthlink.net              URL: http://www.webmethods.com

ebXML POC Proposal.doc