Subject: Re: Next revision of the Proposal

Thanks Marc and team. I really think for practical reasons we need to
freeze this document by close of business on Tuesday. So we should do an
intense review on our Tuesday conf. call and come to closure asap.
Hopefully you all agree. It's OK to have some loose-ends but we need to get
to the baseline document.

Regards,
Nick