Subject: Netfish ebXML test server details

The test server details ...

HTTP endpoint : http://b2b.netfish.com:20580/servlet/ebxml
Netfish DUNS for the demo: 222222222

Please feel free to contact me whenever you want to test.
Since we do not handle exceptions and error conditions,
the failures have to be manually sorted out. You could reach me at
Phone: 408 350 9619
Email: spatil@netfish.com

Group, as we discussed today morning, there would be quite a few
details to iron out before we get a smooth choreography.
So, let us try to remote test as much as possible.

Important: Please send me the following information,
               1> HTTP endpoint (most important)
               2> Email address of person running the test
               3> Telephone number (optional, but would help speed up
things)

thanks,
Sanjay Patil
Work Phone: 408 350 9619