Subject: FW: Potential errors in latest header DTDs

Hi,

I am noticing few problems we need to fix in the ebXML-Header DTD.
I am referring to the latest ebXMLHeader dtd (pkg_0_6fn1.dtd) that Farrukh
sent out.
I have attached that to this message for your reference.

1. <!ATTLIST ebXMLHeader  Version     CDATA  #FIXED '1.0'
                       MessageType CDATA  #FIXED 'Normal' >
    This should not be an attribute with fixed value, as this is expeted to
take other values.
    Additionally this should be a required attribute as a value is needed.
   Also since the valid values are a fixed enumeration (Normal |
Acknowledgement | Error), I
   suggest, we change it be as follows:

                 MessageType  (Normal | Acknowledgement | Error)  #REQUIRED

2. <!ATTLIST Action  Version CDATA    #FIXED '1.0'
                  e-dtype NMTOKEN  #FIXED 'string' >
   Again the version attribute should not be #FIXED.
   The value depends on the actual version of the Action message. In fact we
are using a value '1.1' in PO Request message for example.
   I suggest we change it to #IMPLIED as follows:

   <!ATTLIST Action  Version CDATA  #IMPLIED>

3. <!ATTLIST ReliableMessagingInfo  DeliverySemantics  (AtMostOnce |
Unspecified )  #FIXED 'Unspecified' >
    This gives a choice of values to delivery semantics at the same time
fixes the value at 'Unspecified'.
    I believe, the correct value there is #REQUIRED (without the
'Unspecified' part):

    <!ATTLIST ReliableMessagingInfo  DeliverySemantics  (AtMostOnce |
Unspecified ) #REQUIRED>

4. We are using the "xmlns" attribute with the element ebXMLHeader. But,
that attribute is not specified in the DTD.
    I believe we need that.

     xmlns CDATA #IMPLIED

Comments?

I am attaching a new DTD with these fixed (ebXMLHeaderPY.dtd). Please
respond ASAP if you have issues.

Thanks, Prasad