Subject: ebXML PoC: URLs for Viquity

All,

The following are the Viquity URLs that participants in the PoC will post
messages to in order to have the Viquity hub deliver them to the final
destination, using HTTP. Please note that the final 'hostid' will be
determined once we do our set-up in San Jose (I'd like to reserve
10.0.0.118, if I may). Later this weekend I'll provide an ID of a machine
outside of our firewall that will allow you to test the connection.

Fujitsu      :
http://hostid:8080/fujsite/com.viquity.custom.ebXML.server.ebXMLListener
Netfish      :
http://hostid:8080/nfsite/com.viquity.custom.ebXML.server.ebXMLListener