Subject: RE: ebXML Proof of Concept Proposal v 1.0

I'm in the process of testing some code that could be used in the POC. The
POC proposal did a great job of describing the headers, but it assumes some
knowledge of the PIP3A4 payloads, which I'm missing. Would someone be
willing to share their PIP3A4 payload documents for the 4 message types used
in the POC?

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions