Subject: POC Write-up

After the POC Meeting in San Jose, I sent the following request for
participation in the POC to Nick. I am now back in my office and have been
successfully
subscribed to the list-server, so I can forward the request to the rest of
the team. The two files describe the proposal which was discussed at the
meeting as the GCI and EAN/UCC contribution to the demo.

Melanie Kudela
EC Technical Manager
UCC, Inc.
Princeton Pike Corporate Center
1009 Lenox Dr., Suite 202
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648, USA
609-620-4514
mkudela@uc-council.org
(See attached file: Aug102000.doc)(See attached file: EAN-UCC Pilot.ppt)

Microsoft Word 4

PowerPoint 4.0