Subject: Re: Agenda for 9/7/00 POC conf. call

Here is the Business document that Steve and I prepared for your review. I
apologize for sending it so late, but I just came back from Canada where I
attended my aunt's funeral. I hope though that you have a chance to quickly
read over the document before the meeting. I know you will not have time
provide me with comments, but hopefully, we will have sometime for you to
send them to me and for the revisions. We should discuss the next steps at
today's meeting.

Thanks,
Melanie

(See attached file: Aug3100.doc)

Melanie Kudela
EC Technical Manager
UCC, Inc.
Princeton Pike Corporate Center
1009 Lenox Dr., Suite 202
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648, USA
609-620-4514
mkudela@uc-council.org

                    Nicholas Kassem
                    <Nick.Kassem@en        To:     ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org
                    g.sun.com>             cc:
                                           Subject:     Agenda for 9/7/00 POC conf. call
                    09/06/00 04:56
                    PM

Here is the proposed agenda for tomorrow's conf call.

1) Review Agenda
2) Sub-team status check/review
         - TR&P
         - RR/BP/Core
         - Business scenario
3) Roll call of contributors
4) Review of proposed mile-stones
5) Action items
6) Wrap-up

Nick

>Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 13:10:38 -0700
>From: "Askary, Sid" <saskary@netfish.com>
>Subject: Tokyo POC Teleconference on Sep 7 (#2)
>To: ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org
>  <mailto:ebxml-poc-request@lists.ebxml.org?body=help>
>
>All,
>
>Hope you all had a nice 3 day weekend (for those state side, of course).
As
>agreed earlier, here is the 2nd Tokyo POC teleconference information (how
>about TPOC2 as an acronym?...), from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. US PDT.
>
>Regards,
>Sid
>
>  AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
>  ==========================
>  USA Toll Free Number: 888-942-8514 (25 lines)
>  INT'L Toll Number: +1-712-257-3875 (10 lines)
>  Passcode: 12064
>  Conference Leader: Sid Askary
>
>  MEETING INFORMATION:
>  Confirmation Number: 8610862