Subject: RE: Tokyo POC choreography - my 2c ;-)

Message text written by Nicholas Kassem
>Has regrep specified eCo too? If not -
let's have that discussion ? Farrukh, if I'm not mistaken you are on the
regrep WG can you raise this on their agenda ? Let me know when their next
conf. call is - I'll try to call in. Thanks in advance.

Nick

Nick eCo is a framework.  I think a lot of the good ideas from this have
been melded into what we are doing and the Part 1 spec's.
However - the Tokyo POC scope is way smaller than eCo - eCo
is more applicable in the TPA/distributed landscape.

I'll let you know once we have a TecConf scheduled.

Thanks, DW.