Subject: RE: Tokyo POC choreography - my 2c ;-)

Message text written by richard drummond

sun knows how to convert uml bus. models to dtd's for us in the demo...
will
this be enough?  rik

Rik, we need to look more closely at this before betting the farm on it.

There are a raft of issues I can think of - so I'd prefer to defer on this
until we can see exactly what the limitations are here.

It's much simpler to have some basic content output into a format
a UML tool can import at the end of the process to show that
alignment there is in progress.

DW.