Subject: Re: Tokyo POC choreography - my 2c ;-)

David,

I share your concern regarding showing vendor products in POC. In fact within
POC it is a hard and fast rule, one that the entire team feels very strongly about,
that the #1 job of POC is to demonstrate the viability of *ebXML specs* while
keeping products out of POC demos.

The issue for POC is not to show *some* foobar functionality but to show the
*ebXML fooBar* spec defined functionality. We in regrep need to work on
defining the ebXML Registry Services spec to include classification schemes
(planned for next week).

If we do our job right and deliver the regrep spec to POC by September 22
per our plans, then what participants will implement is *that* spec. What POC
will show is the implementation of *that spec* and *not products*.

Farrukh