Subject: RE: WG POC Face to Face Meeting - October 17,18,19

It seems that if the f2f does not involve some sort of poc integration then
3 days may be overkill.

On the other hand, I hope to have the Registry services spec good enough by Sep 22
to allow POC work to begin at least as far as the basic Registry services are concerned.
There may be other POC work that may be started by the f2f as well. It would be
nice to have part of the meeting to do preliminary integration of some sort. If
so 3 days would not be overkill. Just a thought.

Farrukh