Subject: RE: Proposal: A Registry Browser GUI tool

Getting back to the original question. I think having a regrep client (i.e.
tool) would be very nice particularly if it used ebXML TRP. I think this
could solve another problem we have, namely that there is talk in some
quarters that ebXML TRP is not suitable for B2C. I don't subscribe to this
notion and it would be very good if we could dispel this myth. Thoughts ?

Nick