Subject: Re: Proposal: A Registry Browser GUI tool

My thought was that the tool would use ebXML TRP Messaging for exactly that
reason.

Nicholas Kassem wrote:

> Getting back to the original question. I think having a regrep client (i.e.
> tool) would be very nice particularly if it used ebXML TRP. I think this
> could solve another problem we have, namely that there is talk in some
> quarters that ebXML TRP is not suitable for B2C. I don't subscribe to this
> notion and it would be very good if we could dispel this myth. Thoughts ?
>
> Nick
>
> At 10:22 AM 9/13/2000 -0700, Krishna Sankar wrote:
> >Exactly. I fully agree with you. And we *do* want to show interoperability
> >and leverage. I did not mean it in another way.
> >cheers

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard