Subject: RE: ebXML PoC: capabilities matrix -- please fill out!

Completed matrix for webMethods.

marc

Marc Breissinger                                   voice (W): 703-460-2504
Director, Product Strategy - webMethods, Inc.      voice (C): 703-989-7689
Email:  marcb@webmethods.com                               We're hiring!!!
Email2: breissim@earthlink.net              URL: http://www.webmethods.com

ebXML PoC capabilities.xls