Subject: RE: Followup for BP/CC POC Sub-proposal

At 12:06 PM 9/15/2000 -0500, Bob Haugen wrote:
> >- I encourage BP/CC team members that are interested in the POC sub-proposal
> >to ssssuuuubbbssscrrribbbe to the ebXML-poc list to eliminate cross posting.
>
>I'm ssssuuuddbssscccrrribbbbeeed.
>(goofy spelling because the first message got kicked out
>by an officious server bot)
>
> >- I will work with Bob Haugen to see what is being done for the automotive
> >meta-model.  Bob, can you please forward me the material once you see the
> >latest docs posted. I am on the road this coming week and may not see them
> >on time.
>
>In turn, I'm working with Sig Handelman, who is the editor of the
>automotive materials management models.  I will not have anything
>official, I am just preparing input for Sig.  But Sig will post it
>when ready.
>
> >Also, if the GCI meta-model is aligned with BP/CC, are there
> >any objectives to using it?
>
>Did you mean "objections"?  I think is wonderful that there is
>more than one industry model being developed.  If they are
>both ready (which is not at all clear to me), maybe we can do both?

We can do as many as we want to modulo resources. I would very much like to
see an automotive model proposal (backed by some specs) tabled. Alignment
with BP/CC is of course critical to the overall POC message.

>Maybe not in one session, but maybe two sessions?  Serve popcorn?

We expect to have at least two hours in Tokyo so demo time is not a
constraining factor - having enough participants signed up is.