Subject: RE: Followup for BP/CC POC Sub-proposal

>- I encourage BP/CC team members that are interested in the POC sub-proposal
>to ssssuuuubbbssscrrribbbe to the ebXML-poc list to eliminate cross posting.

I'm ssssuuuddbssscccrrribbbbeeed.
(goofy spelling because the first message got kicked out
by an officious server bot)

>- I will work with Bob Haugen to see what is being done for the automotive
>meta-model.  Bob, can you please forward me the material once you see the
>latest docs posted. I am on the road this coming week and may not see them
>on time.

In turn, I'm working with Sig Handelman, who is the editor of the
automotive materials management models.  I will not have anything
official, I am just preparing input for Sig.  But Sig will post it
when ready.

>Also, if the GCI meta-model is aligned with BP/CC, are there
>any objectives to using it?

Did you mean "objections"?  I think is wonderful that there is
more than one industry model being developed.  If they are
both ready (which is not at all clear to me), maybe we can do both?
Maybe not in one session, but maybe two sessions?  Serve popcorn?

Regards,
Bob Haugen

>- I encourage BP/CC team members that are interested in the POC sub-proposal
>to subscribe to the ebXML-poc list to eliminate cross posting.

I'm subscribed.