Subject: POC conf. call 9/28 @ 9 a.m. PDT.

As mentioned in our previous conference call we will be having a call next
week. Details are below:

Phone #: (954) 797-0718
Code: 455160

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Given that we are rapidly running out of runway I propose the following Agenda.

- Close on the payload question - My expectation is that we will have more
details from BP&CC on/by 9/25 - If the information isn't available in time
to give us enough cycles to review the material I don't want to dwell on
this since . I propose a drop-dead date of 9/29 C.O.B for electronic votes.

- Review Roles as per the Matrix submitted

- Finalize f2f details, agenda, logistics

Thanks,
Nick

p.s. If you plan to participate but have yet to forward your matrix to
Phillipe please do so asap. If you are contemplating participating but have
some technical gaps based on the role you would like to play contact me
directly. I may be able to help you or point you to others who could help
you out.