Subject: Fwd: draft of our proposal

Thanks for forwarding this Sig. Clearly, there is still a lot of detail
missing but I think it's important that your proposal gets visibility to
the entire WG so there can be a better and common understanding of what's
going on.

As for me - I would like to get some understanding of what the proposed
payload looks like (DTD's, XML etc.) - is this public ? How is this
proposal related to the CC/BP specs (spec. version #'s etc.) ? Just as a
background, my goal is and has been to do Proof Of Specification events
within the context of ebXML- hence the need for supporting POC with ebXML
specifications. I have to assume that the Repository you are proposing is
consistent with the RegRep work going on in the ebXML RegRep WG ? Is this
correct ?

Regards,
Nick