Subject: Update on BP/CC

Nick,

Have you heard anything back from GCI?  I still have not been able to
successfully get a response from them.  I just don't think that it makes
sense to demo using a contrived payload.  Pieces of the BP model they've
given us can be shown in parallel to the aligned AIAG BP process.

I participate in the BP telecon yesterday where the BP meta-model using the
materials management example was walked through.  An impressive amount of
work has been done.  I spoke directly with Sig yesterday and he and Bob
Haugen are working on the final CC pieces.  I will touch base with him late
today for a final update before the telecon in the morning.

	Thanks,

	Mark