Subject: Re: Update on BP/CC

Mark,
Pam Flaten, GCI, has been trying to respond to the one voice message you
left with her this morning but the number you left is not in service. I
gave her the correct number off your business card, but if you need some
information from her you should try her yourself as well.

Melanie Kudela
EC Technical Manager
UCC, Inc.
Princeton Pike Corporate Center
1009 Lenox Dr., Suite 202
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648, USA
609-620-4514
mkudela@uc-council.org

                    Mark Hale
                    <hale@ajubasolu        To:     ebXML-poc <ebXML-poc@lists.ebxml.org>
                    tions.com>             cc:     swhandel@us.ibm.com
                                           Subject:     Update on BP/CC
                    09/27/00 02:21
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to hale

Nick,

Have you heard anything back from GCI?  I still have not been able to
successfully get a response from them.  I just don't think that it makes
sense to demo using a contrived payload.  Pieces of the BP model they've
given us can be shown in parallel to the aligned AIAG BP process.

I participate in the BP telecon yesterday where the BP meta-model using the
materials management example was walked through.  An impressive amount of
work has been done.  I spoke directly with Sig yesterday and he and Bob
Haugen are working on the final CC pieces.  I will touch base with him late
today for a final update before the telecon in the morning.

           Thanks,

           Mark